TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. This “Freshtel and AirAsia BIG Campaign” (“Campaign”) is organised by Freshtel Group Sdn. Bhd. (“Freshtel”) and BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (“BL”) (jointly referred to as the “Organisers”).
- By participating in this Campaign, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Campaign as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Campaign is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry.
- This Campaign runs from 15 February 2020 till indefinitely unless advised otherwise by Organisers (“Campaign Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Campaign at any time as they deem fit without prior notice.
To qualify and participate in this Campaign, Participants must fulfil
the following requirements (“Campaign Requirements”): -
(i) be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Campaign; and
(ii) be an existing Freshtel customer with a valid account with Freshtel;
(iii) Logon to their Freshtel account on https://www.freshtel.my/ (“Dedicated Website”), and thereafter connect their Freshtel account to their BIG member account and complete their Freshtel’s bill payment via the Dedicated Website during the Campaign Period to be entitled to earn 1 BIG Point for every RM1 spent on the bill payment via the Dedicated Website during the Campaign Period;
- BIG Points earned through this Campaign will be credited to the eligible Participants’ respective BIG member account within thirty (30) days after the successful bill payment (or any other period as the Organisers deem appropriate) subject to the Organisers receiving all necessary information as deemed necessary. This is subject to exclusion of invalid, cancelled or rejected transaction, where no BIG Points will be awarded.
- Participants will only be able to earn BIG Points from the value (excludes taxes and surcharges imposed) of their successful bill payment.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of successful transaction and Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the Campaign are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
- Only Participants that fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points Participants that fail to fulfil the Campaign terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Campaign without notice.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
- BIG Points are not reversible, exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Usage of BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
- The Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any they believe has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or to the Organisers.
- Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organisers, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Campaign with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Campaign (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Campaign.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants. The decision of the Organisers in relation to every aspect of the Campaign including but not limited to the BIG Points award and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
- Retro-claims by Participants for the award of BIG Points will not be entertained. Any request by Participants to provide their BIG Member ID after payment is being made to be eligible for BIG Points will not be entertained.
- All expenses associated with this Campaign such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Campaign Participants.
- The terms and conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English and translated versions, the former shall prevail.